Monday, December 27, 2010

A few of my favorite posts

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.  This is why I have not been around.  My kids and I were all in a Christmas play at our church.  I played the mother to 7 kids!  With decorating the church and my own house and play and choir rehearsals( I sang the lead in the play as well) we haven't been home much.  Needless to say, my poor craft dungeon has been neglected.  It's been too cold to be out there anyway.  For those of you who are new around here, my scrap space is located in my garage where it can be very cold and sometimes dark.Since I have not been able to make anything new I decided that it might be fun to post a few of my favorite things that I have done since I started blogging.  It hasn't been quite a year yet, but there have been alot of exciting things happen around here.

Working for Provocraft was a dream job.  I was so excited to be a demonstrator and I wish the job could have lasted forever.  It was nice to acually be paid.  I love being a stay at home mom but it sure was nice to earn my own money too.  Mostly though this was just a super fun job and I never wanted it to end.
Sugar Sweet Paper Treats was my very first design team.  This post was the first project that I did for them as well as my first ever tutorial.  OK well I haven't done another one since, but at least now I know that I can.
Caps for Sale was the name of the layout that I did when Creative Inspirations wanted to feature me on their blog.  Now how cool is that?!!
Scrap Camp is always my favorite time of year.  Lucky for me it actually comes twice a year, once in the spring and again in the fall.
Euphoria is the feeling that lived in our house for at least a month after our favorite baseball team won the World Series for the first time in 56 years!

I am so glad that I started blogging and so glad for all of you.  Have a very happy New Year and I will see you next year with more fun projects, a new design team and whatever else I feel like sharing.

2 comments:

  1. Aww Becca! What a great post to share the highlights of your year. :)
    My craft room is in our garage as well, it is half playroom and half my space but f-f-f-freezing this time of year! We have a couple of space heaters but it makes creating quite difficult (and cold). Speaking of, I just rearranged my area and discovered the Starbucks gift card! Please email me your address and I will happily send it your way. Hugs and happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful 2010, I hope 2011 brings even more blessings for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love

Divine Lime Creations Etsy Shop

I used to design for

Photobucket

I used to design for

CrazyScraps

Top 5

Cuttlebugblog

Winner

Fantabulous Cricut

Winner

ACLP

Winner

Winner

Top 3

Top 3

I was a Featured Crafter at Creative Inspirations Paint blog