Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Feeling Sentimental

Remember last week I showed you this card I made with some new sentiments from Joni over at Inktegrity?  Well I said that the images would be available in the store the next day.  Sorry, but I lied.  Not intentionally though, because Joni has decided to give them to you as her Christmas gift to all our friends and followers.  So head on over to the Inktegrity blog and snag your Christmas gift and if you use them for any last minute holiday items, please shoot Joni an email so she can showcase some of your work.







 Here is another card I made with one of the sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love

Divine Lime Creations Etsy Shop

I used to design for

Photobucket

I used to design for

CrazyScraps

Top 5

Cuttlebugblog

Winner

Fantabulous Cricut

Winner

ACLP

Winner

Winner

Top 3

Top 3

I was a Featured Crafter at Creative Inspirations Paint blog