Thursday, November 4, 2010

Euphoria and a sweet little card

Well I am still on a World series high.  I would like to think that this will not be the last time in my lifetime that I experience my team winning, but I know for some people(the ones who have been waiting since the Giants came to town in 1958) this will be it for them.  We went to the parade yesterday and the atmosphere was electric to say the least.  I laughed, I cried, I cheered!  Each and every moment of that day will be cherished in my family forever.  San Francisco really knows how to party, from the players riding in those famous SF trolleys, to the signs the fans had created, to the orange and black beach ball that made it's way through the anticipating crowd, these memories will have to be scrapped.  I know that a one or even two page layout will never be enough.  These memories will need their own album so if you have ideas for me, please share.  And if you are interested in seeing more of my photos from the parade please see my Facebook page.

Well, alas, life must return to normal at some point.  At least normal for me is something I love.  I made this sweet little card for the Inktegrity sketch challenge this week.  I hope you will all play along.  Ths sketch is super fun and very versatile.  This image was a freebie over the summer and the way I discovered Inktegrity.  Head on over and check out the challenge.  I used some new goodies that I got from Stampin' Up.  I am really loving this club that I am in.  The papers are from the Sweet and Sour Specialty pack.  The cardstock is a scrap from my stash.  The flowers are also random things from my stash with Stickle accents.  I used the Smooch Vanilla Spritz over my image to give it some shine.  This picture looks like the ink smeared, but I can assure you that it did not.  It is just hard to get a pic with all that glitz. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww Becca, and this cute card is done in the most perfect color - my favorite orange hues!! :) Congrats to the Giants - woohoo! I am not a baseball fanatic but knew that there were a lot of people rooting for them. Yay!! Have a great evening Becca!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love

Divine Lime Creations Etsy Shop

I used to design for

Photobucket

I used to design for

CrazyScraps

Top 5

Cuttlebugblog

Winner

Fantabulous Cricut

Winner

ACLP

Winner

Winner

Top 3

Top 3

I was a Featured Crafter at Creative Inspirations Paint blog