Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Daniel in the Lion's den

My son participated in a program called Kids disciples that was started with a bunch of kids who had attended various Vacation Bible Schools.  IOt was taught by a woman that is a retired missionary.  They put on a play about Daniel in the Lion's Den.  Braden loved dressing up and playing a part even if he did have to be one of the bad guys.  I am trying to use up my stash and have not bought paper other than solid cardstock in over a year.  The patterned paper is Die Cuts with a View stack 6 and the red is a scrap of Stampin Up's real Red, the teal was in my scrap stash and not sure where the solid white background is from.  The sketch was from Pagemaps.  I used my Gypsy along with my new Sesame Street font for the title, George and Basic Shapes fro the large star and a star shaped hole punch for the tiny stars, and some border punches and ink to complete the look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love

Divine Lime Creations Etsy Shop

I used to design for

Photobucket

I used to design for

CrazyScraps

Top 5

Cuttlebugblog

Winner

Fantabulous Cricut

Winner

ACLP

Winner

Winner

Top 3

Top 3

I was a Featured Crafter at Creative Inspirations Paint blog