Kingston's Creations. I am supposed to list 7 things that I like.
1. I like(no I LOVE) all the inspiration that everyone posts on their messageboards and blogs. I love to browse when I first get up in the morning so I can feel inspired all day long.
2. I like the beach. So much in fact that I even got married there barefoot. It will be 9 years this September.
3. I like(no, there's that LOVE word again) my family. My kids and my hubby are my true inspiration
4. I like Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Frappuchinos
5. I like Target. I do not like that I have to drive an hour to get to one.
6. I like(no, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE) that I have my own scraproom. OK so it is actually just a corner in the dingy, dusty, yucky looking garage and I call it The Dungeon, but it's mine, all mine!!
7. I like the sunshine. I do not like the 100+ degree weather.
Anna's Papercrafts. Thanks for thinking of me.
I have been working on a new project to show you all. I got a little bored with my scrap cards and was felling uninspired, although I am still determined to at least finish the stack I have started and possible make some more. I am working on some t-shirts made with my Cricut and Heat transfer Vinyl. So Check back later for that. I may not have it up today, I had intended to work on it while the kids were at VBS, but my daughter decided she did not want to go(I think she needed some special Mommy time...or maybe just some time where she didn't have to fight her brother for the remote LOL) and then tomorrow I am going to take the kiddos to the coast, a church picnic on Saturday where I get to do face painting(another thing I like) and the usual Sunday madness. I also wanted to let you know that I heard from my manager from the Cricut demo job and there is a new and exciting opportunity available that she wants me to be a part of. More details on that later.