Friday, July 23, 2010

Around and around we go


This week over at Papercraft Star the challenge is circles.  I couldn't wait to play along.  I used a sketch that my friend Iva had posted in our group on the Cricit messageboard( I think it is from Pagemaps but not positive) and set out to make an easel card to fit the square sketch.  Then I found some paper in my scrap stash.  This dotted paper is from the Die Cuts With A View Citrus stack.  The other stuff is just hodgepodge from my stash.  I used the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug folder from Provocraft and some orange ink for my background.  The green circle is covered by a circle I cut out of this lace paper I had made when i first got my Gypsy.  It is actually a bunch of overlapping circles that make that pattern.  Some buttons, half a flower from my stash, some liquid pearls, as well as a hand written sentiment with my white signo uniball pen complete this card. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! Very pretty card! I love the colors and the textures are just beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is great! I love ALL the ways you incorporated circles into this card. So glad you decided to play along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Papercraft Star! We are happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely a "WOW" card.. I love it. I was wondering what happen to you, love the T-shirts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great sketch and love your card...looks like great paper.
    Just stopped in to thank you for your nice comments and entering my blog candy giveaway.
    Good luck sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely easel card - turned out beautifully ! Thanks for stopping by to visit me on the Papercraft Star blog hop today. Hope we will continue to see your wonderful creations in our challenges to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! I love the embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love

Divine Lime Creations Etsy Shop

I used to design for

Photobucket

I used to design for

CrazyScraps

Top 5

Cuttlebugblog

Winner

Fantabulous Cricut

Winner

ACLP

Winner

Winner

Top 3

Top 3

I was a Featured Crafter at Creative Inspirations Paint blog