Saturday, June 12, 2010
My first Blog award
My good friend Sandy from Ukiah chose this award for me. As you can tell she has a great sense of humor. The rule is that now that I have accepted the award I must tell you 6 truths about myself and one lie or vice versa. Here goes:
1. Even though I was born near Los Angeles, my family and I are huge San Francisco Giants fans
2. I used to have a huge crush on Tony Kanal (from the band No Doubt) and have met him a few times.
3. In high school and college I competed in beauty pageants
4. My first job was scrubbing mats and the trampoline at a gymnastics school
5. I do not like going to the beach
6. I have been papercrafting for 12+ years
7. I love country music
And now comes some more fun. I have decided to pass this award on to 5 more people(who get to send it to 5 more and on and on). I hope you will visit all my picks as they are all very talented and have some amazing work posted on their blogs.
1. Christina at Christina's Creative Corner
2. Sandy at Cricut Green with Envy
3. Stephanie at Crafty Teacher
4. Iva at Iva Rai's Scrappy Blog
5. Crystal at Crafting for Caitlyn