Saturday, June 26, 2010

I did a few more cards last night.  These were also done with scraps leftover from previous projects.  These scraps had all been cut down to 6x6 squares andf stashed with the rest of my full size paper.  The watermelon is from the Doodlecharms cricut cartridge and the sentiment is from Just Because Cards.  I added some Liquid Glass to the seeds and as you can tell I took the picture before all of them were completely dry. 

I also made these with papers from the scrap stash.  The white was full sheets, butt everything else was scraps.  All the cuts are from the Zooballoo cartridge which is probably the one I use the least.  I did weld the words together on my Gypsy.  I also used the Paisley embossing folder from Cuttlebug for the top two and the Heart Blocks folder for the bottom two and changed the sentiment because I felt it worked better with the hearts.  I added soem Blaxck diamond stickles for the eyes and inked the paper after the embossing was done. 

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute Becca. AND that's great that you are using your scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love

Divine Lime Creations Etsy Shop

I used to design for

Photobucket

I used to design for

CrazyScraps

Top 5

Cuttlebugblog

Winner

Fantabulous Cricut

Winner

ACLP

Winner

Winner

Top 3

Top 3

I was a Featured Crafter at Creative Inspirations Paint blog