Friday, May 28, 2010

Mommy Layout


I discovered a new blog this week that I absolutely love.  They have such great inspiration going on at http://acraftylittleplace.blogspot.com/ so be sure to check them out.  I created this layout for their scrapbook challenge.  I started with some teal cardstock from my stash, some patterened paper from DCWV Stack 6, my fave Martha stewart punch around the page set(Loops).  I used my Gypsy to weld the title.  "Mommy" is from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and the swirls came from Heritage.   added my first ever lollipop flower that I made with my scraps, some color box chalk ink and a brad from my stash and there it is.  A cute simple yet elegant layout from Mother's Day 2010. 


Edited to add the sketch from the challenge



3 comments:

  1. That is just adorable Rebecca.. you are so creative. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, you did a fantastic job on our Scrappy Challenge at A Crafty Little Place. I'm so glad to have you with us. Hope to see you back soon.

    Smiles!
    GWen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page Rebecca!! I love the colors you used, and fabulous idea to punch border the edges of a SB page. I never thought of doing that! Your pictures are so wonderful, I love everything mommy. ;) Thank you for joining us at ACLP this week!
    ~*Joni ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love

Divine Lime Creations Etsy Shop

I used to design for

Photobucket

I used to design for

CrazyScraps

Top 5

Cuttlebugblog

Winner

Fantabulous Cricut

Winner

ACLP

Winner

Winner

Top 3

Top 3

I was a Featured Crafter at Creative Inspirations Paint blog