Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Hump Day

It's Hump Day and that means it is time for Inktegrity Hump Day Inspiration.  I played along with the sketch this week.  I used Crafty Girl.  The paper from the first one is from DCWV and BoBunny along with an American Crafts base.  I used my petite scalloped circle nesties and my Creative Memories circle cutter and some bling from my stash.  The second one uses papers from My Favorite Things.  I also used a base from American Crafts and some pearls from my stash.  I used Stardust Stickles on both as well as my Zig markers for coloring and some chalk ink for the edges of the circles.  The winner of the challenge at Inktegrity this week gets to choose some digi images from the shop so come play with us.  Inktegrity is also sponsoring the challenge over at Corrosive Challenges which I also played along with.  The simple challenge was to use something from your stash that had been collecting dust.  Well these MFT papers were just the thing.  So there you have it; two chances to win some fabulous Inktegrity images!  I Can't wait to see what you all come up with.  
In other news my anniversary is tomorrow.  Anyone have any great ideas for a gift for my hubby.  He loves sports but baseball season is almost over so I can't get him tickets.  I'm stumped. 

3 comments:

  1. What great cards! I love the glitter. The green is my favourite as I LOVE green!
    Thanks so much for the tips you left at FCCB yesterday. I've never tried rubbing alcohol or canned air. I appreciate the time you took to share.
    Happy anniversary! What about a jersey for his favourite team, or a book on the team's history, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well didn't you just "bling it." LOL! This is so very cute!

    Congrats on your Anniversary too. :) I like Kates suggestion about a Jersey. Or maybe a team hat or something? I am terrible at that kind of thing. They are so difficult. Ha Ha! Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go glitter!!! It makes these images even more fun.
    I am horrible with the gift ideas too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love

Divine Lime Creations Etsy Shop

I used to design for

Photobucket

I used to design for

CrazyScraps

Top 5

Cuttlebugblog

Winner

Fantabulous Cricut

Winner

ACLP

Winner

Winner

Top 3

Top 3

I was a Featured Crafter at Creative Inspirations Paint blog