Saturday, April 17, 2010

More Gypsy fun

I decided to try my hand at welding shapes to create a shaped card.  I used this butterfly from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge that comes preloaded on the Gypsy.  I used the cheap Walm,art cardstock for the base of the card, Coredinations Black Magic paper for the top.  I also welded the word Dream from the same cart, then copied and pasted it to layer it.  I used some purple scraps to cover the holes cut into the butterfly, and a scrap of Stampin Up paper for the dream.  I embossed the Black Magic paper with the Cuttlebug Paisley folder and sanded it with a cheapie white nail buffing block.  I used Liquid Glass and Sequins Glitz stickles to enhance the Dream cut and small butterfly.  I added a black pearl from my stash only because I had torn one of the antennae off and I was trying to hide the flaw.  Happy mistakes are always good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some blog love

Divine Lime Creations Etsy Shop

I used to design for

Photobucket

I used to design for

CrazyScraps

Top 5

Cuttlebugblog

Winner

Fantabulous Cricut

Winner

ACLP

Winner

Winner

Top 3

Top 3

I was a Featured Crafter at Creative Inspirations Paint blog