Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sports Time

It is time for a sports themed challenge over at Scrap Tiffany.  I chose to do my card for this challenge as a Thank You card to my son's basketball coach.  I was inspired by the logo on the team's uniforms.
I used the same yellow and then I mimicked the basketball and wings from the logo.  The paper for the basketball was bought at Michael's and camer textured that way, I just cut out a circle and drew on the black lones with a sharpie to make it look like a real basketball.  The wings are cut from the Indie Art cricut cartridge and welded to a circle on the Gypsy to create the shadow for my shape.  My cardstock is American Crafts, ribbon is from my stash and I also cut the sentiment with a scrap of the textured paper using my Gypsy and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. 

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, I love your card! The textured look and the colors are really fab. Your son's coach will really appreciate this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some blog love

Divine Lime Creations Etsy Shop

I used to design for

Photobucket

I used to design for

CrazyScraps

Top 5

Cuttlebugblog

Winner

Fantabulous Cricut

Winner

ACLP

Winner

Winner

Top 3

Top 3

I was a Featured Crafter at Creative Inspirations Paint blog